Friday, June 14, 2013

Happy Fathers Day To The Fathers Who Helped Made Us, Quinn Records TM

NEWS UPDATE: 




FATHERS DAY WEEKEND - Happy Fathers Day To The Fathers Who Helped Made Us, Quinn Records TM
From: Dwight Quinn,Founder/Quinn Records TM
I often think about the guys who came along during my earlier years in the business, who had the faith in my idea,enough so, to lend me their talent,knowledge and prudence that I still uses today. Starting with late Lil Aaron Mosby, through him I picked upon the humbleness that he presented also his deep undivided care and concerns that he had for other people. Those who knew Lil Aaron, while he was a live couldn't help from recognizing and picking upon , how polite and manner-able this man was, it just came natural for Lil Aaron to be polite. Lil Aaron never thought that he was a great Blues singer, he would always tell me Quinn,I don't get up there and sing,but instead I get up there and I talk to my audience. I learnt something new. The Late great Gospel singer,Reverend Anderson Sparks,a great motivator he believe in what we were trying to accomplish in the early days of our existence  and Rev. Sparks  jumped right into the business side of the company and things just flourish. Rev. Anderson Sparks is the person that was responsible for single-handily building the Gospel side of Quinn Records TM.  Until this day, I would had never have thought that a great Gospel singer as the late Rev.Anderson Sparks knew so much about the Record business as he did, he  taught me a lot about, the what and the way we do business today. Rev. Sparks understood the pros and cons of  marketing,promoting and the importance of artists in this business,keeping themselves highly visible,with the purpose of building huge fan bases the key necessity needed in order to build a stable career in the Entertainment business. And all the way up until his death, Rev. Sparks would always make it a practice to hand carry our promo records to Radio Stations all across the country between, pastoring his Church,recording and performing live shows. Because of that " don't ease up-until the job is done"mentality of Rev. Anderson Sparks we have little patient for sleepers. Other great Fathers like the late Terry"Dewey" Williams,"Jimmy Jones and my mentor and former coffee buddy the late Leroy Crisp, I credit these men with all the wisdom,faith helping hands that they reached out to me and Quinn Records TM and made us what we are today. We're not a big Company in size, we're  just a Company that do big things. And I say,Happy Fathers Day to them all. And thanks for their faith and support and as promised we will keep the fire a burning.....



For A Promotional Copy of GO SLOW-Blues Crossing:
Radio/Retail/Press/Entertainment Buyers
Email:promotions@quinnrecords.net

No comments:

Post a Comment